Littlehampton Primary School is situated on very attractive grounds, which include grassed areas, peaceful garden settings, a hard play area, and undercover eating/play spaces.

The School was re-developed in 1997 providing modern facilities and spacious learning areas, Administration Area and Resource Centre. The original stone classroom was built in 1900 is now known as the Catherine Fawcett Hall and is used as our music and performing arts centre. The original Headmaster�s residence, situated in the north eastern corner of the school grounds has been converted into the Child Parent Centre (Pre-school).

A second re-development was opened in November 2008, and included a new Gymnasium, partially funded by the school community, and a new 4 classroom block.

We have recently completed further redevelopment which includes:

  • A new Child Parent Centre (Pre-school).
  • A new Library Resource centre, provided by Building the Education Revolution, Australian Government Project (BER).
  • Demolition of wooden transportable Building 8, and construction of a new 2 classroom block also provided by BER funding.

The original headmasters house is now being used for Out of School Hours Care.

Page URL is 
Date modified: 16/02/2016        Content Enquiries Web Master
Disclaimer / Privacy / Copyright © - Littlehampton Primary School
Home URL is

Parent complaint button Department of Education and Children's Services link to SA Government - find what you are looking for